François Ouellette is the founder of LogiQual and Principal Consultant. He has a unique skill set of competences and qualifications. He is Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser and CMMI Instructor as well as Lead Auditor for ISO 9001, ISO/TS 22163 and ISO 37001.
Titles, training and certifications:
- President of LogiQual inc., BSc.
Knowledge and Expertise – Evaluation, Assessment and Auditing Services
- CMMI Institute Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser for the CMMI-DEV and CMMI-ACQ
- Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- Certified ISO/TS 22163 Lead Auditor
- Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor
- Certified IRIS Lead Auditor
Knowledge and Expertise – Training Services
- CMMI Institute Certified Instructor for the Introduction to CMMi-DEV and the Acquisition Supplement Course
- Certified Instructor in Quebec
- ISO 9001 Auditor Instructor
- ISO/TS 22163 Auditor Instructor
- ISO 37001 Auditor Instructor
Knowledge and Expertise – Consulting Services
- Extensive knowledge of the following standards : ISO 9001, ISO/TS 22163, ISO 37001, IRIS, ISO 9000-3, ISO 12207, ISO 13485, EN 50128, IEEE Suite of Software Standards, ITIL V3, PMBOK, CMMi-DEV, CMMi-ACQ and CMMi-SVC
- Active Member of the Working Group 12 for the Development of the future IEEE 1558 Standard for the Software Documentation for the Rail Equipment and Systems
- Presenter and Guest Speaker at International Conferences
LogiQual inc., Montreal, Que.
Quality Manager (1994-1995)
Famic inc, Ville Saint-Laurent, Que.
Senior Software Quality Engineer (1993)
Paramax Systems, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Software Quality Assurance Specialist (1986-1994)
207e CFTSD, Montreal, Québec, Canada